Based on the need to convert face-to-face capacity building content into a virtual format, the UNA programme pioneered the development of an innovative, interactive and dialogic package for online training, capacity building and learning.
Our new and exciting online course is coming soon!
Planning with Nature for Service Delivery
The objective of the module is to enable City planning officials in Africa implement nature-based planning approaches to build resilience in the face of rapid change.
Learners will walk away from the module being able to apply alternative approaches to planning for improved service delivery.
The learning experience will allow learners to:
- Identify planning constraints and environmental obstacles
- Realise that they are not alone and that we all share the same challenges across Africa
- Discover ways to overcome challenges
- Embrace innovative and experiential approaches
- Choose from alternative planning approaches
- Optimise your community service delivery
The learning will be guided through a learning journey comprised of 11 sections:
In order to promote dialogue, knowledge generation, network and impactful learning, all sections will be guided by an ICLEI Africa facilitator.
To learn more about this course or to sign-up please contact: email@example.com